Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Literature and books


Well, from kid I never like to read books because a lot of them are really boring and I would prefer make other things like play soccer or make math exercises, so my experience reading books is really poor until my arrive to the University where my obligation was and is read books every day, but not literature’s books, but scientific books.


Read is a good habit because you can develop important cognitive skills like the understanding and the concentration. Read literature’s books is really amazing because you can have a pleasant moment knowing about other worlds and experiences.


I’m trying to remember my story with literature’s books and I only can say you about one, “Cien años de soledad”. I read this book three times, the first time I didn’t understand it because I was eleven years, but when I returned to read this book, I couldn’t stop. Gabriel García Márquez is the writer of “Cien años de soledad” and he was the skill to create a new world with fantastic characters: Aureliano, José Arcadio, Úrsula or Amaranta are some characters of their story and they are living on Macondo.


When I was kid I read the novel “El príncipe y el mendigo”, it is an interesting story about two brothers with different lives where they have the possibility to change their social situation and live new experiences, is a great story.


Read is an important habit because allow open your mind.

1 comment:

  1. Undoubtedly “A hundred years of solitude is a great book”, though I only got to read 50 years, I mean, I had reached the middle of the book when I left it at a friend’s home I was visiting. Then her Mom started to read it and I never saw it again...
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

    Well, WHEN I WAS A kid I never likED to read books because a lot of them WEre really boring and I would prefer DOING other things like playING soccer or makING math exercises, so my experience reading books WAS really poor until I STARTED University where my obligation was and is read books every day, (/) not literature (/) books, but scientific ONES.
    ReadING is a good habit because you can develop important cognitive skills like (/) understanding and concentration. ReadING literature books is really amazing because you can have a pleasant moment knowing about other worlds and experiences.
    I’m trying to remember my EXPERIENCE with literature books and I can only TELL you about one, “Cien años de soledad”. I read this book three times, the first time I didn’t understand it because I was eleven years, but when I returned to read this book, I couldn’t stop. Gabriel García Márquez is the writer of “Cien años de soledad” and he HAD the skill to create a new world with fantastic characters: Aureliano, José Arcadio, Úrsula or Amaranta are some characters of their story and they are living In Macondo.
    When I was A kid I read the novel “El príncipe y el mendigo”, WHICH is an interesting story about two brothers with different lives WHO have the possibility to change their social situation and live new experiences. IT is a great story.
    ReadING is an important habit because IT allowS YOU TO open your mind

    ReplyDelete