Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My favourite movies and more...


First, I will write something about the best movies I have ever seen in my life like ‘The Godfather’, ‘Matrix’ or ‘The Secret in their Eyes’. I will say the reasons because I love these films.


The Godfather is an action movie where we can see the Italian mafia on United States in the first part of twenty century. In this film, I see the form than the mafia isn’t only an organized group of crime, but is a people’s group where the principal objective is protect and love the family where the crime only is one forms to obtain the happiness. On the other hand, Matrix is an action movie where we can see our future like society; it can see an apocalyptic future where the people are governed by machines and where the real life is on the virtual space because our bodies are utilized like machine’s food. Finally, I like ‘The secret in their Eyes’ because the story and the characters are really fantastic, you will never know what it will happen.


Like you can see, I like the movies because I can smile, cry, learn or to be scared being in my house or in the cinema. I go to the cinema once to month because the tickets are really expensive, so I prefer see films in my house, generally alone in my room through my computer.

1 comment:

  1. It's a great thing you can watch films on the web for free.

    ReplyDelete